HOLYROOD SUMMER SCHOOL
15th HOLYROOD SUMMER SCHOOL
15th & 16th August 2013
"Find out what is going on from the people making it happen"
The Holyrood Summer School by Eglinton has for over 14 years earned a reputation as the essential development programme for senior and aspiring managers and leaders in Scotland.
Participants gain a unique insight into the social, economic and political issues that affect Scotland and they are able to engage with the people who are leading organizations, developing strategy, delivering services and tackling change.
Each year the programme includes contributions from key political and organizational leaders in Scotland and provides a unique opportunity to engage in discussion about the important and emerging themes of our time.
The School has maintained its success with great reviews from the senior managers and leaders who value the opportunity to participate in the highly acclaimed leadership development event. The programme provides unparalleled access and engagement with an impressive range of high calibre contributors.
The contributors to the 14th.Annual Holyrood Summer School in August 2012 maintained the standard of the School. It is a tribute to the reputation of the event that each of the contributors were returning having attended the School at least once before. We were particularly pleased to welcome back John Swinney, Cabinet Secretary for Finance, Employment & Sustainable Growth. The other contributors were;
- Sue Bruce, Chief Executive, City of Edinburgh Council
- Stephen Boyle, Head of Group Economics, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Robert Calderwood, Chief Executive, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde
- David Fenton, Head of Micro Economics, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Professor Jim McDonald, Principal & Vice-Chancellor, University of Strathclyde
- Gordon Meldrum, Director General & Deputy Chief Constable, Scottish Crime & Drug Enforcement Agency
The annual Holyrood Summer School provides a unique opportunity to:
- Enhance knowledge and skills in a strategic setting
- Meet and share learning with peers from Scotland's key organizations and institutions
- Attend sessions with organizational leaders, academics and Government Ministers
- Informally debate the emerging strategic agenda with opinion formers and senior politicians
To facilitate interaction and engagement with senior politicians, chief executives and respected commentators, places are always limited.
The programme for the 15th Holyrood Summer School will be announced in the Spring of 2013 however if you would like to know more about the School or be notified of the programme please email email@example.com